Freeletics is an international sports and lifestyle company that empowers our users to become the strongest version of themselves through high-intensity workout plans, delivered via the Freeletics app. We have a community of over 7 million members worldwide.
We are looking for a PR Manager to help us spearhead our Public Relations efforts in the USA. The PR Manager will work closely with the US Country Manager to develop and implement a PR strategy for the US, create stories that will resonate with consumers and media, and reach out to and manage media contacts.
Abilities + Experience:
– Passion for sports/fitness and a working knowledge of the fitness scene.
– Prior experience in public relations.
– An understanding of the media landscape and what types of stories will resonate with media/consumers.
– Self-starter with a proactive attitude.
– Existing media contacts in the fitness/health industry a plus.
Freeletics is the most efficient and motivating way to become athletic. Anywhere and anytime. No weights or machines. Athletes receive their training plans, connect themselves and compare their workout times via the Freeletics app and website. We count more than 7,000,000 registered users around the globe. And thousands more every day. We are growing. Rapidly. And this is just the beginning.